For what can be the causes of pain in the neck?
Many people will see the severity of injuries or it due to overuse or inflammation. Since there are many ways to treat neck pain, it depends on the cause.
Of the seven cervical vertebrae These are the locking bones and separation plates that provide movement and stability.
Neck rest, which is less covered in the summer Therefore, the condition is more sensitive to pain.
In many cases, the resolution of the pain and the neck is moderate for several days. However, sometimes neck pain can be a sign of something more serious.
In this article we will talk about the causes and pain in the neck.
There are many potential causes that, including:
1.Stress in the muscles
The pressure on the neck muscles can cause pain in the area. This discomfort may be a form of pain or palpitations.
It can also cause severe pain, especially when moving the head.
Muscle tension can lead to:
- Currency is not good
- Lie in a position that does not support the neck well.
- Most days I sit at a desk or computer.
Cervical cancer or cervical cancer refers to the rupture of a disc between the spinal cord and throat.
This will increase friction between the spine and can cause neck pain and stiffness.
These pills worsen over time, so cervical spondylosis becomes more common with age.
The disc can be pumped and compressed into the spinal cord or nerve roots. This degenerative process can be
aggravated, causing a cervical disc of the hernia. This can cause severe pain in the neck of the entire nerve tissue,
which can spread to the shoulder and to one or both arms.
The neck is flexible and supports the head continuously. Making them especially vulnerable
Examples of neck injuries include:
- Car accident
- Football game
- To fall
- Damage to muscles or ligaments often causes neck injuries.
In more severe cases, the injury may cause a broken neck. This is when one or more paragraph
A broken neck can cause severe pain that can spread to other areas of the spine. It also increases spinal
cord damage and loss of function of the nervous system including paralysis.
Radiculopathy. Includes pressure on the cervical nerve. This occurs when the nerve roots are irritated
or narrowed by the spinal cord in the neck. It causes pain that spreads from the neck to the shoulder and
It can also cause muscle weakness, dizziness, and tingling in the hands or hands.
Other conditions, such as rheumatism, can also lead to cervical radiculopathy, as well as injuries that
can lead to cervical spondylosis
Spinal stenosis refers to the contraction of the spinal canal, causing pressure on the nerve roots. Condensation of the neck or lower back often occurs.
People with a narrow spine may feel pain in the neck, back or legs. Pain usually worsens when you are tired, but sometimes the exact position of your neck can reduce discomfort
Rheumatism often causes spinal stenosis. Other causes of the disease include spinal tumors, birth defects, and Paget’s disease.
Meningitis means meningitis and spinal cord. Bacterial or virus-like infections can cause this
Bacterial meningitis can be very dangerous, and sometimes life-threatening. See your doctor right away
if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Neck tight
- Light sensitivity
Head and neck cancer can cause neck pain. These forms of cancer account for about 4% of all cancers
in the United States.
There are many types of head and neck cancer, including:
- Cancer of the nasal cavity and nasal bones
- Laryngeal cancer
- Oral cancer
- Throat cancer
- Wholesale gland cancer
Other symptoms of head and neck cancer include:
- Mouth sores
- Head or neck extension
- Change voice
- Shortness of breath
- Jaw pain
- lose weight
There are many ways to relieve it at home, including:
- Take painkillers in pharmacies such as acetaminophen (also known as Tylenol)
- Keep a warm or cool bag around your neck to reduce pain.
- Avoid contact with sports and lifting heavy objects.
- See a physiotherapist
- Pull your neck down
- Maintain good posture
- Engage in light exercises such as yoga.
- Use a neck pillow that supports sleep.
There are also many different neck exercises that can help relieve pain. To experience simple neck exercises:
- Stand or sit on a chair, feet on the floor, shoulder-width apart.
- Slowly tilt your head to the right until you feel soft and tense. Be careful not to stretch or damage. Hold this position for 10-30 seconds.
- Turn your head to the left for 10-30 seconds.
- Repeat these steps five times on each side.
Your doctor may recommend an injection to increase neck pain. Corticosteroids or surgery
Here are some tips to prevent neck pain or injury:
- Practice is good, especially when you are sitting in the office or looking at the computer.
- Help everyone on mattresses and pillows
- Exercise regularly to keep your joints free and flexible.
- Sitting in a car
- Don’t dive to school
- Wear protective clothing during training or during training.
When you see a doctor
In most cases, it will go away on its own. However, it is important to consult a doctor if these symptoms appear.
- It after a car accident, fall, or accident while diving
- Pain, numbness, or weakness in the arms and legs
- Bowel or bladder problems
- Severe or excessive discomfort
- Severe headache with neck pain or stiffness.
- Fever effects
- Nausea and vomiting
- Gravel on the neck or head
It am normal and disappears within a few days. Poor posture and muscle tension or tension are the cause of neck pain. In some people, neck pain is aggravated, sometimes with additional symptoms occurring in the surrounding area. This may be a sign of something more serious. In these cases, it is necessary to consult a doctor.